Uniform and Equipment Policy
- All uniforms will have CMBA's name ("Cochrane") and the "Kodiaks" logo.
- All players will be issued a uniform for the duration of the season. The ownership of the
uniform remains with Cochrane Minor Basketball Association. The uniform is used by
players only during the normal season, and is returned to CMBA at the end of the season.
- This uniform is to be used for games or other approved team activities only. Players are
not to use the uniform for any other personal use.
- A uniform deposit (amount to be determined by the Board) will be collected from each
player at the time of registration. This deposit is to cover the costs associated with loss or
damage of the uniform. At the completion of the season, when the uniform is returned in
suitable condition the uniform deposit will be returned or the post dated cheque destroyed.
- For damaged or partially returned uniforms, the uniform deposit cheques for the player it
pertains to will be cashed in full.
Beginning the 2018-2019 season, players will be 'loaned' a basketball for the season, if they are unable to bring their own appropriate sized and style basketball. The player will be responsible for this basketball, for the duration of the season, returning it at the end of the season, with his/her uniform. Consequently, what was formerly designated as a 'uniform deposit' will be expanded to encompass equipment, and become the "uniform and equipment" deposit. Lost or damanged balls, other than normal wear and tear, must be replaced with a basketball of equal size, condition, and quality. If the ball is not presented to CMBA at the end of the season, the player desposit check will be cashed, and a charge of $60 (to cover replacement and accompanying admin costs) will be deducted from the deposit, and a check for the balance will be issued.
Uniform and Equipment Deposit cheque must be submitted during registration, your childs registration will not be considered complete until deposit cheque is received. ** NO UNIFORM & EQUIPMENT DEPOSIT CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT EVALUATIONS**